* Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri has said his club should only accept an offer for Alvaro Morata if it is in the range of €70-80 million. Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are said to be willing to pay that sum.
* Barcelona were said to have paid €3 million to Fluminense to have first refusal on their Brazilian U-20 midfielder Gerson. The blaugrana could snap him and teammate Kenedy up in the New Year when their transfer ban expires.
* Milan have made an offer to buy Atletico Agen Dominoqq Madrid schemer Arda Turan. The Turk has a release clause of €41 million
* Another Turk attracting Spanish eyes is Bursaspor’s Turkish international defender Ozan Tufan. Atletico and Valencia are interested in buying the 20 year-old.
*Atletico are certainly the centre of most transfer attention. Brazilian defender Miranda was again linked with Manchester United, but also with Inter, who are alleged to be offering more money.
* PSG were said to have offered €40 million for Atletico striker Antoine Griezmann. The 24 year-old french international has yet to play for a club in his homeland.
* Sergio Ramos to Manchester United for €65 million was a rumour late in the week as the Spanish international has murmured discontent at his lack of a wage hike at Real Madrid, but equally with David De Gea constantly linked with a move in the opposite direction but nothing happening, it could well have been a fill-in-the-gaps hacks’ exercise.
Ramos has been at the club for a decade and as a solid part of La Roja as well, is a fan favourite.
* Rafa Benitez has asked Real to buy Lazio’s Argentinian international midfielder Lucas Biglia, valued at €25 million as well as Inter’s Argentine striker Mauro Icardi.
* Juventus are favourites to sign Barcelona’s second-choice right-back Martin Montoya.
* Liverpool are weighing up a €15 million raid on Keylor Navas if David De Gea moves to the Bernabeu. The Reds are also said to be mulling over a €22 million offer for Real defenzive midfielder Asier Illarramendi.
* Valencia are hoping to sign Real Sociedad’s Argentine goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli but Manchester City could pip them to his signing and loan the player back to Valencia. Valencia are also looking to sign Celta Vigo skipper Augusto Fernandez for €5 million.
* Atletico have been courting Carlos Tevez for a while but Boca Juniors are trying to intercept El Apache during the Copa America in Chile while a bigger offer from PSG is expected too.
Diego Simeone’s continued pursuit of Tevez meant they had gone cool on Colombian striker Jackson Martinez, who appeared to have penned a four-year deal with Milan. But later in the week it transpired the deal had not been signed and talk of Atletico and Martinez arose again.
His release clause is €35 million, which seems a little high for someone who is not first choice for his country, but then again his agent is the formidable Jorge Mendes, who represents Jose Mourinho.
Atletico are now said to be vying with Bologna for the signing of Venezuelan striker Jose Salomon Rondon.
Chicharito, unwanted by Manchester United and Real Madrid, is another international striker being linked with Atletico.
* Barça’s Marc Bartra is available for only €12 million before the 1st of July when his release clause rockets to €30 million. Liverpool, Manchester City, Inter, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are reportedly ready to swoop for the Spanish international defender.
* Chelsea and Manchester City are waiting in the wings if Pepe does not renew his contract with Real Madrid.
* Spanish target man Fernando Llorente was supposed to be moving from Juventus to Monaco but the move went cold late in the week as the striker was linked with Liverpool.
* Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca has been linked with Liverpool and Man Utd but the Colombian strker is said to be tempted by a move to Roma. His release clause is €30 million.
* Iker Casillas leaving Real Madrid to make way for David De Gea is a never-ending saga. His latest ports of arrival are Arsenal, Tottenham, Roma, Fenerbahce and the New York Cosmos.
Spanish international Juan Mata meanwhile, implied compatriot De Gea was close to the exit at Old Trafford. “He is a friend and I want him to be happy,” he told Marca, adding, “From a selfish point of view I would want to have him in my team.”
* Atletico Madrid’s Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld was again linked with a swap move for Chelsea’s Brazilian full-back Filipe Luis, but Tottenham were also reported as being on his tail.
* Sevilla were said to have offered €4 million for Stoke City’s Steven N’Zonzi but the Potters turned them down.
* Newly promoted Real Betis are hoping to recruit Villareal’s Paraguayan international Hernan Perez.
* Rayo Vallecano are hoping to sign River Plate’s Argentine U-20 striker Giovanni Simeone, son of atletico coach Diego.